Finals are finally over with. Between the ice storms and the power outages it was an interesting experience. However, no finals session is complete without a funny story.
We take our exams on computer and to block out the sound of 50 other people in the room madly typing away we wear ear plugs. Prior to one of my exams I was quite nervous and had a bit of a gastro-intestinal issue. Anyhow, I'm typing along and out of nowhere I let a loud toot. (Not a stinky one mind you). However, it was rather loud. But I was comforted by the fact that everyone was wearing ear plugs... or so I thought. A few minutes later I glanced to one side and the guy sitting next to me didn't have ear plugs!!! I was so humiliated. However, he seemed rather intense so maybe he didn't notice... maybe. Luckily I don't know this guy so he'll just be sharing the story of the girl who let the loud toot during the test... but he won't know my name!
So there you have it...
2 comments:
HA HA HA!! Hopefully he didn't even notice! I wondered how the finals went with the ice storms and stuff - hope they all went well! Love ya!
-- Amanda :)
LOL!! I had to read that story to my coworker it was so funny.
Post a Comment