Sunday, July 20, 2008

Old Dog: New Trick

I have been somewhat frustrated during my blogging experience that I couldn't figure out how to link my blog to other blogs of friends I enjoy reading. When my sister started her blog I asked her how she set it up and she said she kind of stumbled onto it. However, today when I found out that my friend Xela (one of the least technical people in the world) knew how to link her blog to other blogs I was determined! So now you will notice the great new look with hyper links to blogs I read. I feel empowered by this new found ability. Who knows what I'll learn tomorrow! Maybe I'll finally learn how to do a picture on the top???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for linking blogs! Good job you!

A Farmer's Wife said...

You know me well!!! And you were actually quite kind...the plain truth is...I SUCK at technology!!! Glad my suckiness was inspiring!!! Love the links you've added!!! I miss you!!!

Dani said...

You crack me up! But, don't worry. I know others who don't even know how to post yet, so you're way ahead of the game.

Here's a great online picture editor that's user friendly [http://www.picnik.com/]. It might be fun to use for your header. You'll have to find a graphic/photo to start with, but then you can add text, etc. Good luck!!

Amanda said...

I think you've figured out WAY more than I could! Here's my fear with blogging here: someone at work could read my stuff. In reality, there's only 1 person I DON'T want reading my stuff...she's a hateful person and anything I say here will be twisted to meet her need and then used to make my life miserable at work.