Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's OVER!

Two years of campaigning is finally over for me. I voted and as of today the campaign commercials can be OVER!! How exciting is that. Not to mention the 2 year build up to find out who our next president will be can finally be done :)!

Is it time to start campaigning for 2012 yet?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am really excited about it, too! Maybe we can get back to some semblance of normalcy!

Nicole said...

I know! I'm so tired of the commercials, mailers, and phone calls. But don't be giving them any ideas about starting the campaigning for 2012!

Amanda said...

I'm definitely glad to have less spam around - I got so many mailers the past week. I'm glad we have recycling facilities here to make good use of those mailers!

I'm pumped to see how all this pans out tonight! :)