Clay returned to work today for the first time since his surgery. He has spent the last two weeks being very diligent about his therapy routine and is on his way to recovery. While he is still on crutches I think he was really glad to get out of the house today. If you ever thought "boy wouldn't it be nice to get to stay at home and just watch movies for a couple of weeks." Clay found out the answer is NO! While he was thankful for the opportunity to rest and recover there is definitely only so many hours you can spend on the couch before your are bored.
In other news... oh yeah there is no other news. Nothing exciting has happened in our lives recently. Oh well!
5 comments:
I'm glad Clay is up and about. We are still praying that his recovery is quick and complete. Can't wait to see you both in May!!!
I'm glad Clay is recovering. I agree that a day or two of being sick or injured and watching movies all day is ok, but after day 2, it's over!
Yea I'm glad that he is recovering. it sounds like he had quite a routine and a sweet wife to take care of him.
Glad he's feeling better. I can't imagine being stuck in the house for 2 full weeks! I'd go nuts! Still wishing for a speedy recovery for him!
We are so glad Clay is getting better! Our thoughts and prayers with both of you!
Post a Comment