Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Recap

This past weekend I graduated from law school. Here are a few of the highlights!

I got to wear an awesome outfit!

I also got to wear a goofy outfit!
(I just graduated!)

I got to hang out with my girls!
(Check out our cool shoes!)

My parents came in town

We hosted an awesome dessert reception!

Good friends came to visit

And more good friends dropped by the after party!

As well as some family

I have a ton more pics so if you didn't make it onto the blog I'm sorry. I had a wonderful time and now it's time to hit the books one more time!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck on your exam. I know you will do great!

Unknown said...

Yay for graduating! I like your ruby red slippers!

Ogday in Montana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so proud of you and we had such a great time. I know you will do well on the bar!!!
Love you!!

Amanda said...

I had a blast!! I'm so glad I got to come down! :) Love you dude!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done!!! I'm 'officially' licensed now.... no. 40847. Good luck, you'll be there soon.

Dani :)

ngerharter said...

Congratulations, Shyla! Yay!

Jeanette said...

That is so exciting. I am very proud of you... and I can't believe I just now thought to look if you had a blog!!! I had to update myself by skimming way back to 2006!