Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Bar Gifts

Did you know that you get gifts just for taking the bar? To get these wonderful gifts all you have to do is go to law school for 3 years and then spend the most miserable summer of your life cramming ridiculous amounts of information into your head and then sit through a 2 day exam. Sounds worth it doesn't it?!?!?

First of all my mommy and daddy sent some wonderful congratulations flowers for surviving the experience.

Ain't they purty!

Second my wonderful husband bought me the most addictive device on the planet.

Yeah for my new iPhone!!

Anyhow, I've spent a restful week recovering from the bar. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and phone calls. Man I've missed people. But I'll be back to work on Monday. I guess someone has to support the gross domestic product!

3 comments:

Ogday in Montana said...

We are so proud of you and know that you will set the "bar" so to speak. See you soon!!!

A Farmer's Wife said...

You are AWESOME and you deserve everything wonderful!

Becky said...

When do you find out if you passed?