Hello It's Clay,Shyla helped me post about my fishin trip to Canada. For the most part we practiced the art of catch-and-release whereby you:
- Torture the fish with a hook
- Haul it out of its natural environment
- Measure and document the experience
- Set it free to start the process all over again
One of Bruce's subdued CreaturesIf you know Bruce he is a hobby magician, he amazed our guide with a coin trick then pulled out perhaps his most impressive feat yet, check out this picture as he went for a stroll.
Bruce walks on water
One of many bald eagles
Bruce walks on water
One of many bald eaglesThe trip was very successful we each caught fish larger than 30 inches long the largest of which was a 35 inches in length, for perspective the fish Bruce is holding above is about 21 inches. I did manage to get a few fingers cut up from a fish bite, apparently he wasn't following the subdued fish guideline. One finger was a nice black color afterward but it has since healed. I can't wait to do it all again.
Guest Blogger,
Clay
Guest Blogger,
Clay
8 comments:
Yeah for fishin' in the great north! I'm glad your're back honey!
It sounds like you had a great time! I love the picture of him walking on water!
So you glad you had a good time and that you made it home safely!
Sounds like fun. Your post cracked me up though... I think you captured my dad perfectly :)
Guest blogger needs to blog more often. Glad you had a wonderful trip. Where are the scruffy pictures?
If you click on my picture and look real close you will see about 3 hairs on my face ... one on the upper lip, one under my lips and one on my chin ... that is as scruffy as I get.
I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I'm just very sorry that you lost your razors in the river though.
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment