Friday night we had dinner at this awesome little restaurant in Tulsa called The Palace Cafe. I had a yummy dinner and the presentation was to die for.
Saturday morning Clay surprised me and had my masseuse, Julie, drive from OKC to Tulsa for a nice relaxation massage. (He got serious husband points for that surprise!) Then we went for a hot air balloon ride. The story of the balloon ride is long and crazy, but the bottom line it was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend everyone go on a ride if you get the chance. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the ride.
Our reflection as we passed over a little pond.
There was a hobby group of balloonist there and we launched with about 8 or so other balloons. Here they are getting ready to take off.


I love you Clay! I can't wait to spend many more years and have many more adventures with you!
There was a hobby group of balloonist there and we launched with about 8 or so other balloons. Here they are getting ready to take off.
I love you Clay! I can't wait to spend many more years and have many more adventures with you!
8 comments:
b&b, massage, hot air balloon ride, good food and the man you love? um, best weekend EVER!!! congrats on 5 years! you seem to be a wonderful couple. if i lived in OKC, i'd definitely want to hang out with you guys!
Yay for 5 years! It sounds like ya'll had a great time. A hot air balloon ride sounds both fun and terrifying at the same time! :)
Happy anniversary! The hot balloon ride is awesome!!!
Glad you had fun. Congrats on 5 years and here's to many, many more!!!
What an awesome anniversary weekend! Looks like you guys had a blast. I'll have to keep that bed and breakfast in mind for the future, looks lovely.
It was all kinds of fun, it wasn't as terrifying as everyone seems to think ... imagine a very slow plane ride where the windows are rolled down and there is no noticable wind.
Happy Anniversary guys! We love you both!! :)
Ok - I'm a little behind on reading blogs...sorry!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND - wow! Clay should be in the husband hall of fame!!!
How are you??? I miss you!!! When will one of your adventures bring you to Colorado?
Post a Comment