Today we were supposed to get the mother of all snow storms. The city was supposed to be shut down. We were in for record snowfall... and then we got nothing!
Sure there is snow (about 2 inches) and it's cold but the snow storm of the century sort of fizzled.
The good news, once this has melted I do believe spring can officially start! Goodbye winter, hello summer! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
7 comments:
I would like to petition that Shyla change her picture ... the picture is of us which is fine but I was just coming off the roof one winter day to cover the turbine vents, it was cold and windy as I came back in the house my lovely wife took the picture. Since it is now Spring and the great blizzard was a flop I say it is time for a new picture.
Per Clay's request the picture has been changed. Mom can correct me but I think I'm about 3 when that picture was taken.
The snow that missed you I believe is being dumped on us. We are now at 10+ inches. I would be glad to send some back your way.
Shyla, I have to say I am so glad it was not a big storm like they said it would be. I am ready for spring. :)
I agree. Snow is cool, but if it's going to snow, then SNOW. If it's not going to SNOW, then bring on the Spring! :)
On Friday it was 70 here and then on Saturday we got snow! No wonder we all get sick! I love your profile pic, too cute!
I can't wait, either. Took the kiddos the park today in the 65 degree weather and it was amazing. Bring on more of the goods.
Post a Comment