As I've mentioned Clay did a lot of work painting the nursery. I've been asked what the final product looks like so I thought I'd share our creation. Clay and I decided to go with a Star Wars theme because that's what we like! While we don't know Itty Bitty's gender we can guarantee that boy or girl our little tyke will be properly indoctrinated in the Star Wars. And to get things started off on the right foot we made sure the nursery was strong with the force!
A little Yoda wisdom
The Star Wars Mr. Potatoheads!
And the best part of all...
Yes, that is a Millennium Falcon as the mobile!
And for belly shots at 35 weeks we attempted to take pictures with our first babies. They were less than cooperative to say the least!
I also have a few "accomplishments" at 35 weeks that I thought I would record.
- I still have a belly button. It's mostly flat but it's not an outie!
- I can still do pigeon pose in my yoga workouts.
- I sleep pretty well most nights. (last night was NOT one of those nights)
- Itty Bitty is head down (as always) and ready to rock and roll! (but please wait a few more weeks)
- I haven't had very many cravings but I am feeling pretty good these days.


1 comment:
I am so glad you are still feeling well. That is promising for an awesome end of the pregnancy and start of itty bitty's life in the world.
Post a Comment