After an uneventful trip to Canada where we managed to miss seeing a single snow flake Clay confessed last night that he had "written winter off." We both kind of figured we'd get back to OKC have a few cold days and then spring would come with a vengeance. We didn't count on 2 major back to back ice storms. Last weekend the storm got us out of work and school by noon and this weekend isn't looking any better. Anyhow, I thought I would share my favorite picture from the ice storm. Our backyard has turned into a large ice rink so Clay and I have been working on our triple axles.

In a sad note a man of God has died this week. His name is Adam Langford and he was killed in a car accident in Uganda. I knew Adam through the OC soccer team but I remember him for his amazing attitude and love for God. Heavens gain is earth's loss. Please pray that Adam's family can make peace with this as his brother's family is continuing the mission in Uganda working with AIDS patients and sharing God's love.
2 comments:
The pic of Maggie is cute!!! Looks like you're living in the North. I bet you have more icy stuff on the ground than we do here. I'm also sorry about your friend - I will keep his family in my prayers.
Hi Shyla!
How are you? I was thinking about you and Clay the other day. We need to make a trip to OK some day to visit. Of course we have an 8 year old now so we have to warn people before we come now.
I'm sorry about your friend too. I recognize his name, but I can't place a face.
I am going to look for your email address and see if I can find it.
Post a Comment