Sorry I've been out of touch lately, but a few weeks off school made me lazy and took me out of the country where I couldn't blog. Clay and I went to Canada for Christmas and had a grand old time. I am perhaps the biggest wuss when it comes to cold but I went on my first "one horse open sleigh" ride... okay it was 2 horses, but you get the picture. We also had a lot of fun visiting with Clay's family and extended family. The low point was each of us getting a sinus infection... not a lot of fun. Other highlights included a safe trip where we never saw a single snow flake. We also had a super easy border crossing both going and coming. And, over the break I was able to finish some pottery. Santa was also good to us this year... Apparently both Clay and I were very good in 2006! I've decided to attach some pictures of my pottery for those who are interested in seeing some of my work. These are a few of my favorite pieces I finished this year. I'll post more pics since I have a couple of pieces in work that I think will turn out great. I've also decided to sell my work so if you're a blog reader and are looking for a unique gift, give me a call.



1 comment:
That pottery is so cool! I especially like the serving bowl.
Post a Comment