I've been thinking that I need to update my blog; however, I haven't had a lot of interesting experiences lately that are "blog worthy." But in the interest of not losing the 3 loyal readers I do have I will post something.
The most interesting thing that has happened in the first few weeks of this second semester is the posting of first semester grades and class rank. I am very pleased to announce that I put in a great performance in this area. I do have one problem though, I am deathly afraid of not living up to last semester's performance in this current semester. My problem area is legal research and writing so I am attempting to double my efforts in that class to hopefully pull up that grade.
Other than that I appreciate everyone prayering for endurance over this coming semester! And if anything interesting in my life happens I'll be sure to update the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment