Once upon a time I wanted to be an engineer. Then I wanted to go to law school. Then Clay and I got a Wii for Christmas. Then we bought Mario Kart Wii! Now Clay got me a Wii Fit for Valentines Day. And now all I want to be is the Wii Champion of the world!!!
Thanks Nintendo for helping me to find my life's ambition.
5 comments:
HA HA HA!! Me too!! The Wii is the greatest gift I've ever gotten...okay, that may be a stretch but it is pretty dang cool! :)
That's probably why mom didn't let us play with video games as a kid!
Ha! And I think I could play a real guitar just because I can "rock" with the best of 'em on Guitar Hero. Gotta love the Wii for how it brings out the inner child in all of us.
I want a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude -- seriously, wii is super addicting for me too. Somedays, all I can think about is going home and relaxing with some wii sports after a long day at work. Even alcohol isn't part of my relaxation fantasies anymore (which is probably a good thing).
Post a Comment