Wow knee surgery sure takes a lot out of me. Ok maybe I didn't go under the knife, but the therapy is really keeping me busy. Clay was sent home with three different therapy machines, plus exercises and a smorgasbord of medication. Keeping it all straight requires a spreadsheet!
First he has his knee bending machine that he has to do for 6 hours a day. Then he has his own e-stem pack that takes 15 min 3x per day. Plus an ice machine he has running every other 30 minutes when he's not in the other machines or doing his PT exercises that he has to do 2x per day. WOW!!! Needless to say it's been an exhausting regimen. But Clay is feeling very good. He is already feeling stronger and his pain has been well managed which is definitely the best situation we could hope for. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!
3 comments:
Keep up the hard work!
I'm glad he's feeling well...Keep up the hard work...both of you! :)
I have the best wife ...
Post a Comment