Monday, March 09, 2009

Restart

I'm tired. I think the past few months all caught up with me in the last week. Or maybe it's just that point in the semester where I start to get weary of my classes. Either way I need a restart. Just that moment of rest that kicks my motivation back into gear so I can finish strong. I'm hoping that is what I get over spring break. While I won't be going anywhere exotic I'm hoping that a change of pace for a few days will be the just what it takes to get me going again. I know some say that life needs an "EASY" button but for me I think I'd prefer a "RESTART" button.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You may not go somewhere exotic, but you should at least treat yourself to a fun day off... completely off. Like go to an amusement park or a spa or something fun.

Amanda said...

I agree with Alyson - do something fun for yourself. I highly recommend a trip to the spa! :)

Rebecca said...

Don't worry you will make it!! Yes I agree too. Take a whole day off.

Tiffany said...

Hang in there, Shyla! You're going to make it!

A Farmer's Wife said...

You are so awesome!!! I can't believe all that has gone on during my absence from cyber-world! I'm going to email you tomorrow!!!