Raspberries and blueberries???!!! Yummy!! Maybe I should plant some here...but we'd have to keep the gophers from eating them. They stole our strawberries last year... I hope the plants survive the cold and I hope it warms up for you guys! :)
Well, at least you know it will be like 80 degrees within a week! :) I hope your bushes survive. We can rarely plant anything until like April or May up here. But hopefully their roots took hold before The Freeze came!
5 comments:
Hey, that house looks familiar to me, but I don't know why! I want my 4 inches of snow!!! Where did it go?
Raspberries and blueberries???!!! Yummy!! Maybe I should plant some here...but we'd have to keep the gophers from eating them. They stole our strawberries last year... I hope the plants survive the cold and I hope it warms up for you guys! :)
So far, we just have rain. I don't think our snow is supposed to hit until this afternoon.
Holy cow!!! I hope the berry bushes survive...please keep us posted!!! How many inches did you wind up with?
Well, at least you know it will be like 80 degrees within a week! :) I hope your bushes survive. We can rarely plant anything until like April or May up here. But hopefully their roots took hold before The Freeze came!
Post a Comment