Spring break did what I had hoped to achieved . . . I feel refreshed. The big news is that Clay is driving again which frees up a lot of my time. In fact next Friday (27th) he'll be back on his feet (literally). While I worked all break and didn't have down time the change of pace was welcome. We also had a wonderful dinner with Brianna and her fiance Chase.
In other surgical news my mom has requested pictures of Clay and his brace. While I have some absolutely stunning pictures of Clay in all of his surgical glory with the wonderfully sexy surgery cap and robe (and some super sexy fuzzy socks w/ non-slip bottoms) you will have to be satisfied with a picture of Clay in his brace and crutches.

Clay and his brace (or exoskeleton as he lovingly refers to it)

Clay's injury 1 week after surgery
Also the dogs got their first grooming of the spring.

They are thrilled as you can tell
And the cat was stressed out!

Nap time!
5 comments:
Actually the leg picture is the day after surgery ... I had Shyla check since I spent a good deal of effort keeping things clean. I am glad to be nearly finished with crutches. I don't recommend anyone tear up their knee. Not fun at all!!
Ok, so I really like the half hairy leg look Clay has going on. :) I miss the puppies, but they look super cute with their new hair cut! And btw, the cat is always stressed because he is constantly PLOTTING and PLANNING for his sneak attack on me.
Clay shaved his legs! Clay shaved his legs! (Well we only have proof of one leg shaved, but we all know he did the other one because he thought it was purty.) Glad you're feeling better, Clay, and glad you got a little break, Shyla.
I'm glad that you feel refreshed Shyla, and I'm glad Clay is feeling better.
Shyla, I'm so glad that you're feeling refreshed!! I know you were in some serious need of a bit of a break/change of pace. Clay, I'm glad you're feeling better and are close to being back on your own two feet. I think I'll take your advice about not messing up my knee... :)
I LOVE the picture of the cat being stressed out...it seriously is the perfect picture!
Post a Comment