Since I had not posted in a while I felt like I needed to say something to my faithful readers out there (both of you). However, nothing much has been going on. The weather is thankfully getting warmer (yesterday hit 75F) and the Bradford Pear trees are blooming (causing my allergies to go haywire). Spring break is a week away and since Clay is still laid up on crutches I will be working through the break and supporting the gross domestic product (I figure someone has to). Bar review classes have started and I now know how much I don't know (or forgot). And most of all I believe every sentence int his blog should have a parenthetical (or at least most of them).
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Check out my sister's blog today. Lily has ticklish air. Yet another Blackketerism to add to the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment