Today I'm losing my cubical buddy. It's VERY important to have a good cubical buddy because they can provide so much help. Here is a short list of cubical buddy duties I have composed.
1. Sounding board... a good cubical buddy always gives an honest opinion.
2. Name, phone number, company recognition... your cubical buddy normally remembers all the details you forget.
3. Good conversation... enough said.
The list could go on but you get the idea. So I'm losing my desk buddy. The sad thing is he is being replaced with a really BAD desk buddy. My new cubical buddy is the kind of guy that doesn't know when to shut up and is the resident expert on EVERYTHING. This fact makes the loss of my good desk budy only that much more painful.
So goodbye desk buddy. Good luck and I hope you have a good desk buddy in your next office!
No comments:
Post a Comment