Friday, June 16, 2006

What's in a name?

Before I get too far into the blog experience I feel I should comment on the name or title of my blog. I never realized how difficult it would be to think of a name for a blog. So staring at a blank screen I decided on "Something Moore". Moore, of course is in reference to the town where I live. While "Something More" is a song by the country band Sugarland and has recently inspired me. Perhaps I didn't come up with the "greatest name" for my blog but it works.

In other pressing news, tomorrow the US plays Italy in World Cup action. While the US typically dominates the world scene in althletics (i.e. Olympics, Tour de France, Women's soccer) it seems we continue to struggle in men's soccer. I'm not sure why that is, but in the meantime I will continue to cheer for my home team!

No comments: