Friday, July 07, 2006

The label maker and hypnosis...

Two things happened this week which I feel compeled to blog about. First of all the label maker in the office has exploded. In an attempt to be compliant with a ridiculous government inspection the worst desk buddy in the world has been tasked with properly labeling everything in the office. Every file cabinet, drawer, and file has a proper code. I feel I have returned to kindergarten with a bullitin board filled with pictures and words so that you can learn to read. Anyhow, it's quite annoying.

The second point of intrest is that I was hypnotized this week. I heard that hypnosis can help people improve memory and focus so I decided to give it a try. I'm hoping that this little experiment will help me in school. It was a fascinating experience and while I don't feel "changed" I can tell you I was hypnotized and that I was given suggestions that should build my ability for memorization and recollection. I'm really excited about this experience I'll let you know how it goes.

In final news don't forget to tune into the World Cup this weekend. Germany v Portugual for 3rd and 4th place and Italy v France for the championship. I'm routing for Italy and Germany to come out ahead :)!

No comments: