Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Strange Dreams

As I get closer to quitting my job and starting school I have had the strangest dreams. I'm sure my dreams are just manifestations of my fear and anxiety but none the less they are strange. Most of my dreams go something like this...

It's the first day of school. Someone I know is in the class and we decide to study together. Then a series of unfortunate events occur and either I can't make it to the study session OR I can't find my assignment and books. Before I know it it's time to go to class again and I am not prepared. So I wake up completely freaked out.

While I know this is due to stress I also think the dreams are adding to my anxiety. It's like the dreams are re-affirming my fear that I won't be "good enough" or "smart enough" in law school. So if anyone out in blog-reading land has a way to cure nightmares I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: