Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Family Visit

My mom recently came to visit and it was a lot of fun. Since she lives in Montana and I live in Oklahoma we don't get to see each other very often. We had a lot of fun while she was here. We enjoyed some great food and had a lot of fun golfing and shopping. In fact Clay had his best round of golf ever. He was really excicited.

Now that my vacation time is over it's time to get to work. I've been writing briefs for my legal analysis class which is the first week of school. As I read I case I keep discussing it with Clay. I have decided that once Law School is over Clay is going to have to receive an honorary law degree. When they say "we're going to law school" they really do me "we". Wish us luck... Class starts Sunday!

No comments: