Thursday, August 17, 2006

Take a Moment

Today I had a wonderful reminder to take a moment and smile at the simple things in life. I was driving home from class engrossed in thoughts of the writ of certiorari when I saw the Oscar Meyer weenie mobile driving down the other side of the highway. I can't say that I've ever actually seen the weenie mobile in real life but something about it cruising down the highway at 65mph gave me a good chuckle and made me think how often we forget to take time and laugh at the little things in life.

So, for all of you out in blog reading land, here is your daily reminder to stop and smell the roses... or in my case stop and laugh at the weenie mobile!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yes, it is difficult to remember this...thanks for the reminder. I got a giggle out of the thought of it! :)