A friend recently recommended a book to me and now I feel I must pass along the recomendation. The book is "State of Fear" by Michael Chrichton (he brought us "Jurassic Park"). This is an excellent work of fiction with a great deal of research put into it. The story line is fiction but some of the facts and figures presented are based on actual research and sited in the book. I may not agree with everything that's in the book but it does give you reason to stop and think. After you read the book let me know what you think :)!
1 comment:
I wish I had time to read books that aren't text books. Soon...you'll know what I mean. And soon...we can arrange Starbucks study breaks over the telephone! :) I've heard this is a good book and will check it out between courses...once I finish Don Quixote (which I'm only 100 pages into! :)) Love ya!
Post a Comment